Coming off a double-overtime loss to the San Antonio Spurs, the Wizards went easy at Thursday’s practice as the starters mostly received treatment. But the highlight, CSN Washington has learned, was Al Harrington who hasn’t played since Nov. 12 because of agitation in his right knee that required surgery in December.
He played 4-on-4 with the second unit and apparently looked spectacular. It’s just a pick-up game, but Harrington didn’t miss much. In 10 minutes of action he put up as many as 40 points — or maybe it just felt like it. There’s no such thing as an official unofficial statistic, but players were in awe of Harrington’s sharpness.
The team, nor Harrington, has given a target date for his return but it is sometime after the All-Star break Feb. 14-16.
- WATCH: Dejounte Murray gifted endless supply of Chick-fil-A Polynesian sauce
- Ben Simmons Had An MRI On His Knee Today, Results Came Back Clean
- Luka Doncic likely to “miss a few games” after he exited Mavs vs Pelicans with ankle injury
- 76ers’ James Harden reacts to NBA All-Star Game “disrespectful” snub after 10-straight years
- LeBron James has 654 career 25/5/5 games, most in NBA history
NBA 4 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 4 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Main Page 2 weeks ago
DeMar DeRozan Set To Reach A Career Milestone Tonight In Hawks Vs Bulls