Wizards Worried About Marcin Gortat’s Knee Situation
Even after the Wizards pull off another upset of another elite opponent on the road — Cleveland Cavaliers, Miami Heat and now the Chicago Bulls — they can’t fully enjoy it. They’re seriously concerned about Marcin Gortat, who could have a staph infection in his left knee, according to coach Randy Wittman.
“A little bit,” Wittman said when asked if he was worried about his starting center after a 114-110 win at United Center on Monday.
Source: J. Michael of CSN Mid-Atlantic
- Cavaliers’ Donovan Mitchell: ‘I should have been All-NBA First Team’
- Heat guard Tyler Herro (right hand) could return for Game 2 vs. Nuggets
- Top Ten Highest-Paid NBA Coaches
- NBA Finals 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Win Would Be Bad for Sportsbooks
- NBA Finals Game 1: Nuggets vs Heat Public Betting Trends and Most Bet On Props
Main Page 1 week ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 1 week ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 4 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
NBA 2 weeks ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’