- Bennett Breathing Easy, Playing Better Without Tonsils
- NBA PM: Utah Jazz Assemble Promising Core
- Ed Davis Excited for Fresh Start on Lakers
- NBA PM: The Veterans of Summer League
- Love Willing to Exercise Option if Traded to Warriors
- NBA PM: What Losing Stephenson Means to the Pacers
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds: Day 6
- Crossroads With Charlie Villanueva Pt. 2
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds Day 5
- 2014 NBA Free Agency Losers
Bucks Keeping Ilyasova Because of Kohl?
- Updated: February 19, 2014
The Milwaukee Bucks have been receiving calls about Ersan Ilyasova recently, but the team is unlikely to part ways with him unless they receive an offer they can’t refuse, according to league sources. Milwaukee’s asking price on Ilyasova has been incredibly high, and sources say it’s because owner Herb Kohl is a huge fan of Ilyasova and believes that he can be a star player in the NBA. Even though this doesn’t line up with what others in the organization think and is probably inaccurate, it’s unlikely that Kohl’s favorite player gets dealt.
← Previous Story Orlando Keeping Afflalo Past Deadline?
» MORE FROM AROUND THE WEB