With the 13th pick in the 2020 NBA Draft, the New Orleans Pelicans selected Kira Lewis Jr. from Alabama.
Lewis Jr. is an extremely unique talent who played two season with Alabama. Perfectly suited for the modern NBA, he’s got lighting speed and projects as a strong pick-and-roll point guard. He’s slightly undersized, but added approximately 15 pounds of muscle since wrapping up play in March.
Lewis Jr. joins an up-and-coming roster in New Orleans that also features Zion Williamson, Brandon Ingram and Lonzo Ball. In time, Lewis Jr. could easily blossom into the Pelicans’ point guard of the future.
- Lakers coach Darvin Ham suggests that NBA should increase prize money for In-Season Tournament champs
- Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman is dropping his own signature wine
- FSG reveals investment plan with LeBron James for potential Las Vegas NBA expansion
- Former Warriors GM Bob Myers regrets not signing Tyrese Haliburton in 2020 NBA Draft
- WATCH: Lakers bench in awe after LeBron James drops in three-consecutive threes vs. Pelicans
NBA 2 weeks ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
NBA 1 week ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Michael Malone to Make Changes to Bench
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Angel Reese Suspension: LSU Star Does Not Travel With Team To Cayman Islands Classic