Jarnell Stokes – Tennessee, Jr. Power Forward
Ht.: 6’8, wt.: 250 lbs.
Strengths: A bruising low post presence who plays more like a traditional power forward. Strong and knows how to throw his weight around to his advantage. A very good rebounder. Had a strong, double-double filled, NCAA Tournament. Efficient.
Weaknesses: Undersized by today’s standards. Fours who can stretch the floor with their jump shot have become more and more prevalent, but that isn’t Stokes’ game. Ability to defend away from the interior.
NBA Team Salaries
- Denver Nuggets: The Western Conference Wild Card
- 2022 NBA Eastern Conference Outright Futures Betting Picks
- 2022 NBA Western Conference Outright Futures Betting Picks
- 2022 NBA Championship Outright Futures Betting Picks
- 2022 Defensive Player of the Year update: Anthony Davis odds cut by Bovada after gamble
- NBA5 days ago
Philadelphia 76ers make shock Ben Simmons trade U-turn:
- Main Page1 week ago
LeBron James celebrates 8-year wedding anniversary with Savannah
- Main Page2 days ago
Karl-Anthony Towns spoils Jordyn Woods with costly gifts at party
- NBA DAILY6 days ago
BetUS Special Markets for NBA 2K23 Player Ratings Revealed