NBA Draft Prospects
2015 NBA Draft: Justin Anderson
Basketball Insiders’ scouting report on Justin Anderson.
Justin Anderson – 6’6, 222 lbs. Small Forward (Virginia, Jr.)
Strengths: An elite-level athlete with an NBA-ready frame and good size for his position. Efficient. Steadily improved throughout college. Defense.
Weaknesses: Perimeter skills, specifically his ball handling and shooting. Not much of a playmaker. Modest rebounder.
Yannis’ NBA Comparison: Wes Johnson
Anonymous Coach’s NBA Comparison: Draymond Green (best case), Derrick Williams (worst case)
Draft range projection: Late first/early second
- Experienced trainer Sam Cassell reportedly set to join Boston’s coaching staff under Joe Mazzulla
- Top College Basketball Players Earn an Average of a Half a Million Dollars From NIL Collectives in Transfer Portal Deals
- The Chicago Bulls are looking to re-sign Nikola Vucevic to a three-year deal before the offseason officially begins
- NBA Championship Trophy Costs $14,000 From Tiffany & Co.
- Renowned NBA coach Rick Adelman awarded the 2023 Chuck Daly Lifetime Achievement Award
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
Main Page 6 days ago
Highest-Paid NBA Mascots 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Rocky Earns $625K Salary
NBA 7 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes