Justise Winslow – 6’7, 229 lbs. Small Forward (Duke, Fr.)
Strengths: An intense competitor who is pretty foreign to losing. Has the potential to defend multiple positions at the next level. Shined as a power forward in the NCAA Tournament, showcasing his versatility, but is far from a tweener – he can definitely play the three at the next level. Doesn’t need to have plays run for him to be effective. Holds the potential to be a very good offensive player, nonetheless, though.
Weaknesses: Ball handling. Offensive game, especially his jump shot, still somewhat of a work in progress.
Yannis’ NBA Comparison: Kawhi Leonard
Anonymous Coach’s NBA Comparison: Jimmy Butler (best case), Luol Deng (worst case)
Draft range projection: Top 10
- New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
- Will Lakers trade Russell Westbrook, two first-rounders for Kyrie Irving?
- Buddy Hield fifth player to make 200 3-pointers in five straight seasons
- Virginia welcomes Betfred USA launch as official sports betting partner of Loudoun FC
- Bucks’ Giannis Antetokounmpo, Marjon Beauchamp probable vs. Heat
NBA 6 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 6 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Updated NBA Finals odds