“You make a couple of changes and (alter) some rotations and then we start losing games. I guess I got the bad end of the stick,” (Kings Andre) Miller said with a slight chuckle shortly before the Kings and Wizards met for the first time this season.
“For a guy who only played 10 minutes a game, you figure why would I be the one to get moved? Trying not to individualize it. Trying to look at it like the team. We hit a stretch where we struggled a little bit,” Miller continued.
The oldest active NBA player in uniform this season – Miller turns 39 on Thursday – didn’t have any bitterness in his voice, just the usual low-key vibe he’s demonstrated throughout his career.
“Yeah, I was a little surprised, but that’s the nature of the business,” he said of the Feb. 20 deal. “Packed up my bags and moved on.”
via Ben Standig of Comcast SportsNet Washington
- Warriors forward Draymond Green wants to play 4-5 more years
- Could Tom Thibodeau’s Time With The Knicks Be Ending Soon?
- Nuggets guard Jamal Murray says ‘the confidence is starting to come back’
- LeBron James: ‘I don’t have to rely on super-duper athleticism to be effective’
- NBA Player Prop Picks Tonight: Kyrie Irving Over 22.5 Points Leads Our Best Bets
NBA 1 week ago
NBA Betting Odds And Picks Tonight: NBA Best Bets For Monday 11/21
Main Page 2 weeks ago
WATCH: Giannis Antetokounmpo shoves ladder after loss to 76ers
NBA 1 week ago
Derrick Rose Could Be Traded To ‘Surprise’ Team Emerging With Interest
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nuggets center Nikola Jokic doubtful against Detroit