The Bobcats are closing in on a deal with Milwaukee for Gary Neal, league sources say.
Bucks owner Herb Kohl will have to sign off on any increase in team salary before MKE sends Gary Neal to Charlotte.
Charlotte, Milwaukee gathering traction on Gary Neal-Ramon Sessions centered deal, sources tell Yahoo. Other pieces would be involved.
- Trail Blazers G Anfernee Simons wants to be an All-Star in 2023
- Kyrie Irving: “I gave up $100-something million deciding to be unvaccinated”
- Bucks re-sign Jordan Nwora to two-year, $6.2 million deal
- Tyler Herro claims to be one of NBA’s best offensive players
- Lakers’ Russell Westbrook: “I’m not even close to being done”
Main Page1 week ago
Bucks sign guard Iverson Molinar to one-year, $1.02 million deal
NBA5 days ago
Jayson Tatum recalls smashing Michael Jordan’s wine glass at dinner
Indiana2 weeks ago
Indiana online sports betting handle reaches US$238m for August
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA League Pass for Australians now 48% cheaper in 2022