Brad Stevens: Chris Johnson Plays Hungry
“Chris (Johnson) was very hungry,” (Coach Brad) Stevens said. “It’s an amazing thing, and I talked to him in (the locker room) about it. The challenge is to stay hungry at this level. Because a lot of guys have made it and done really, really well for themselves, and are the highest achievers that there are in basketball. And then you get a guy that comes in and he’s really hungry to try to be a part of that.
“Man, he was good tonight. He was really good tonight. Not just on the scoring side of things, on the stats side of things, but he made a ton of plays defensively that were just good, smart plays.”
Added Brandon Bass, “He showed a lot of energy, a lot of hunger. If he keeps playing like that, he’ll have a future in this league.”
- LeBron James praises Austin Reaves on Twitter after career-high performance vs. Magic
- Providence Basketball coach Ed Cooley puts up Rhode Island house for sale. Is Cooley headed to Georgetown?
- Adama Sanogo first college player since Blake Griffin to average 25 points, 10 rebounds in NCAA Tournament
- LA Lakers are expected to work out Tony Bradley and Tristan Thompson this week
- WATCH: Kansas State’s Markquis Nowell was dropping highlight assists all game, defeating Kentucky on their way to the Sweet 16
College Basketball 1 week ago
Could Crimson Tide Justify Firing Alabama Basketball Coach Nate Oats With His Huge Buyout After Brandon Miller Gun Incident?
Main Page 3 days ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 4 days ago
Jay Bilas’ March Madness Bracket, Predictions, and Expert Picks
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Kansas Basketball Coach Bill Self Contract, Salary, Buyout, and Net Worth