Brandon Bass Dealing with Bone Bruise
Brandon Bass does not expect to miss any games, but said he’s dealing with a “bone bruise” in his right hip.
The Boston Celtics power forward aggravated the injury with seven minutes left in Tuesday’s 93-86 loss at Miami. Trying to follow Heat guard Norris Cole in a pick-and-roll situation, Bass bumped into teammate Rajon Rondo and went to the floor in pain. He exited the game under his own power and did not return, though he was available to.
Asked if he expects to play Wednesday in Washington, Bass replied, “Yeah. That’s the plan every night.”
- New York’s SG Quentin Grimes is slowly starting to find his rhythm with the Knicks
- Is Cody Zeller playing Saturday (Mar. 25) vs. Nets?
- Kansas’ Joseph Yesufu now becomes the fourth Jayhawk to enter the NCAA transfer portal
- Sports Wagering 2023: Massachusetts Open For Business; Missouri House Moves Bill Forward
- Knicks’ PG Jalen Brunson does not mind the criticism around the league, says ‘It’s been the story of my career’
NBA 3 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 1 week ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Jay Bilas’ March Madness Bracket, Predictions, and Expert Picks
College Basketball 3 days ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss