X-rays were negative and an MRI confirmed that Los Angeles Lakers center Brook Lopez has a right ankle sprain, the team announced Tuesday. He will be evaluated in three weeks.
He rolled his ankle trying to challenge a shot from behind in the first half of the Lakers’ 116-114 overtime loss to the Golden State Warriors.
Source: Ohm Youngmisuk of ESPN
- Hawks are 750-750 in their last 1,500 games
- Kevin Durant passes Carmelo Anthony for 9th on NBA all-time scoring list
- Victor Wembanyama joins Jamaal Tinsley as only NBA rookies to record a 5×5 game
- Warriors’ Steve Kerr signs two-year, $35 million extension, becomes NBA’s highest-paid coach
- Tyrese Haliburton Leading League in Offensive Rating
Main Page 5 days ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 2 weeks ago
NBA Championship Odds: Which Teams Are The Favorites To Win The NBA Title?
NBA 5 days ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 6 days ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating