Cavaliers coach Mike Brown remained firm before Cleveland’s game against Milwaukee in the franchise’s refusal to send (Anthony) Bennett to the NBA Development League. Part of the reason the Cavaliers want Bennett to remain is simply to be around the team, to practice and learn from veterans. Part of the reason is because Bennett has shown a tendency to be his own worst critic.
“For me right here, this guy is going to succeed for us,” Brown said. “And I want to touch him and feel him as much as possible.
“He’s our top pick. He’s the No. 1 pick in the draft, so he’s going to get plenty of opportunity. I’m going to give him plenty of opportunity. But, as you can see, I’m not going to give him a free pass.”
NBA Team Salaries
- Will Atlanta Hawks Trae Young hit 180+ 3-pointers in 2021/22?
- 2022 NBA Most Improved Player Award Odds: Value Picks and Best Bet
- Free WNBA Expert Playoffs Picks: Semifinals – predictions and odds
- Jeffrey Jordan allegedly assaulted hospital workers after falling
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: “LeBron is still the best player in the world”
- NBA1 week ago
Philadelphia 76ers make shock Ben Simmons trade U-turn:
- Main Page2 weeks ago
LeBron James celebrates 8-year wedding anniversary with Savannah
- Main Page1 week ago
Karl-Anthony Towns spoils Jordyn Woods with costly gifts at party
- Main Page5 days ago
Jermaine O’Neal cuts Texas mansion price by $2 million