Brown: No Free Pass for Anthony Bennett
Cavaliers coach Mike Brown remained firm before Cleveland’s game against Milwaukee in the franchise’s refusal to send (Anthony) Bennett to the NBA Development League. Part of the reason the Cavaliers want Bennett to remain is simply to be around the team, to practice and learn from veterans. Part of the reason is because Bennett has shown a tendency to be his own worst critic.
“For me right here, this guy is going to succeed for us,” Brown said. “And I want to touch him and feel him as much as possible.
“He’s our top pick. He’s the No. 1 pick in the draft, so he’s going to get plenty of opportunity. I’m going to give him plenty of opportunity. But, as you can see, I’m not going to give him a free pass.”
- Pelicans Brandon Ingram and Jaylen Brown from Boston are named Week 23’s best players in the league
- Is Shai Gilgeous-Alexander playing tonight (Mar. 28) vs the Charlotte Hornets?
- Alabama guard Nimari Burnett enters NCAA transfer portal
- Kentucky Sports Betting: Lawmakers Close To Passing HB 551?
- Is Payton Pritchard playing tonight (Mar. 28) vs. Wizards?
NBA 20 hours ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 4 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives