The Bucks can use some more perimeter shooting and a presence in the paint. Armed with approximately $15 million in cap space this summer, Milwaukee hopes to shop in free agency. New owners Marc Lasry, Wes Edens and Jamie Dinan will certainly want to fill a new proposed arena with the best product possible years from now.
“Make no mistake,”(Bucks General Manager John) Hammond said. “If we can attract the right kind of player for our team today, we will be as aggressive as possible starting this summer.”
The Bucks have money and owners ready to spend. They possess an up-and-coming and versatile core packed with potential, a flexible roster and own assets like all of their draft picks along with the Los Angeles Clippers’ 2017 lottery-protected first-round pick.
- Celtics vs. Bulls Odds, Picks, & Predictions (Feb. 22)
- When Is Selection Sunday 2024? Date, Time, & TV Channel
- Warriors convert Lester Quinones’ two-way deal into a standard contract
- Charles Barkley calls San Francisco home of ‘homeless crooks’ as he anticipates 2025 All-Star Game
- Bucks star Giannis Antetokounmpo: ‘Coach Griff was a great coach’
NBA 1 week ago
NBA Championship Odds: Which Teams Are The Favorites To Win The NBA Title?
NBA 1 day ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Trail Blazers Likely to Retain Jerami Grant and Malcolm Brogdon
Headlines 2 days ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating