The Milwaukee Bucks signed forward John Henson on Friday, with sources saying the deal is for four years and valued in the $45 million range.
Henson is widely regarded as one of the league’s underrated frontcourt defenders. He averaged a seemingly modest 7.0 points and 4.7 rebounds in 18.3 minutes per game for the Bucks last season, but also averaged 2.0 blocks per game to rank sixth in the league in that category despite the limited playing time.
Source: Marc Stein of ESPN
- Kyle Kuzma intends to display Raf Simons pink sweater in his mansion
- Khloe Kardashian, Tristan Thompson welcome second baby via surrogate
- Stephen Curry Surprises Riley with New Sneakers for 10th Birthday
- Kevin Durant Charity Foundation unveils first basketball court in Tokyo
- Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
Main Page6 days ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page5 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page1 day ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
news1 week ago
NBA Twitter Reacts Hilariously to Jimmy Butler’s New Hair