When the Cleveland Cavaliers aren’t dodging the New York Knicks’ attempts to sell them on a Carmelo Anthony trade, or auditioning available free agents, they’re engaged in some serious finger-crossing.
They’re hoping/rooting/wishing for a quality veteran or two to pop onto the free-agent market via buyout after the Feb. 23 trade deadline passes.
Los Angeles Lakers guard Jose Calderon and Dallas Mavericks center Andrew Bogut, league sources tell ESPN.com, have emerged as two players who greatly interest the Cavs in their search for bench help.
Source: Marc Stein of ESPN
- Is Tyler Herro playing tonight (Feb. 29) vs. Nuggets?
- Donovan Mitchell Showing Massive Defensive Improvements
- Heat vs. Nuggets Odds, Picks, & Predictions (Feb. 29)
- LeBron James has 668 career 30-point games, 2nd most in NBA history
- Moses Moody reflects on poem he wrote back in high school to portray black man struggles
Main Page 1 week ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 1 week ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 1 week ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating
NBA 6 days ago
Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’