The Cavaliers are expected to make Kyle Korver an offer to return to the team when NBA free agency begins at 12:01 a.m. Saturday, sources told cleveland.com.
The Cavs are entering free agency with Korver and the Knicks’ Carmelo Anthony as perhaps their biggest targets, though the salary cap and New York’s reported refusal to buy Anthony out of the two years and $54 million he has remaining on his contract could complicate their hunt.
Source: Joe Vardon of Cleveland.com
- Wolves set to replay partnership between Rudy Gobert and Karl-Anthony Towns after last season’s false start
- Anthony Davis has reportedly been ‘training more this offseason than I’ve seen with him as a Laker’
- Clippers stars Paul George and Kawhi Leonard reportedly entering training camp ‘fully healthy’
- Bucks delivered max extension offer to Giannis Antetokounmpo before Damian Lillard trade
- NBA Players With Most Mike Breen ‘Bang Calls’ Last 10 Seasons
Main Page 1 week ago
Clippers sign guard Xavier Moon to an Exhibit 10 contract
NBA 1 week ago
Damian Lillard says he would rather ‘lose every year’ than wear the Golden State jersey
Main Page 6 days ago
Timberwolves’ Anthony Edwards receives wall mural in hometown of Atlanta
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Luka Doncic celebrates launch of new Luka 2 ‘Lake Bled’ Jordan Brand shoes during 3-on-3 tournament on floating court in Slovenia