The Cleveland Cavaliers recalled center Alex Kirk from the Canton Charge of the NBA Development League on Monday.
Kirk has played in four games (all starts) for the Charge this season with averages of 21.8 points on .493 shooting, 8.8 rebounds and 1.5 blocks in 37 minutes per game. He has appeared in three games for the Cavs this season.
- Pelicans agree to two-year extension with Larry Nance Jr.
- Denver Nuggets showing strong team chemistry in training camp
- Shaquille O’Neal interested in joining Jeff Bezos in bid to buy Suns
- Lakers-Warriors is second most expensive NBA regular season game
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson skipping both preseason games in Japan
Main Page2 weeks ago
Bucks sign guard Iverson Molinar to one-year, $1.02 million deal
NBA1 week ago
Jayson Tatum recalls smashing Michael Jordan’s wine glass at dinner
NBA2 weeks ago
Timberwolves star Anthony Edwards hit with $40,000 fine for homophobic remarks
Headlines1 week ago
Lonzo Ball to undergo arthroscopic knee surgery