Boston Celtics forward Gordon Hayward has begun light on-court jogging in the latest step in his recovery from the fractured ankle he suffered on opening night.
The Players’ Tribune posted a video Monday showing Hayward jogging alongside trainer Jason Smeathers at Boston’s practice facility.
Source: Chris Forsberg of ESPN
- Boston’s Joe Mazzulla To Lead Team Giannis In The 2023 All-Star Game, Making History In The Process
- Golden State’s Steph Curry Passed Another Warriors Legend For Most All-Time Field Goals Last Night
- Amid The Trade Deadline, Boston’s Payton Pritchard Opens Up About His Future Plans With The Team
- Pelicans’ Brandon Ingram, CJ McCollum available against Nuggets
- For the first time this season Joel Embiid jumps to No.2 in the MVP Ladder behind Nikola Jokić
NBA 23 hours ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
NBA 2 weeks ago
Paris gets ready to host an NBA game for the 12th time as Pistons vs Bulls clash
Legal 2 weeks ago
Mississippi tries yet again to legalize online sports betting