(Isaiah) Thomas, who finished with 23 points – 10 of which came in the fourth – was whistled for a flagrant-2 foul which is an automatic ejection, after his elbow landed in the face of Miami’s Justise Winslow with 3:02 to play.
“Just a regular basketball move I do every game,” Thomas said after the win. “It just happened to connect. I don’t mess with elbows. I’m far from a dirty player. It sucks the NBA makes those type of calls.”
Source: A. Sherrod Blakeley of CSNNE
- Dallas Mavericks trade for Kyrie Irving
- New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
- Will Lakers trade Russell Westbrook, two first-rounders for Kyrie Irving?
- Buddy Hield fifth player to make 200 3-pointers in five straight seasons
- Virginia welcomes Betfred USA launch as official sports betting partner of Loudoun FC
NBA 6 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Legal 1 day ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
Main Page 6 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms