Boston Celtics rookie Jaylen Brown is questionable for Thursday’s Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals against the Cleveland Cavaliers because of a right hip pointer, the team announced Wednesday.
Brown is the latest Celtics player to battle a hip ailment. Isaiah Thomas was shut down for the season after aggravating a lingering hip injury in Game 2 of the series. Avery Bradley has battled through hip pointers on each side of his body since the Washington series in Round 2.
Source: Chris Forsberg of ESPN
- Basketball Reference Has Celtics With 47.5% Chance to Win NBA Championship
- Broadcaster Kenny Smith explains why his remarks on Sabrina Ionescu weren’t based on gender
- Jalen Brunson really wanted to stay in Dallas but Mavs declined twice 4-year, $55 million deal
- Trail Blazers convert center Duop Reath’s two-way deal into a three-year contract
- Two-time Slam Dunk Champion Mac McClung works a “shift” at Raising Cane’s
Main Page 2 days ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 1 week ago
NBA Championship Odds: Which Teams Are The Favorites To Win The NBA Title?
NBA 2 days ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 3 days ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating