Boston Celtics forward Marcus Morris got ejected between free throw attempts late in the fourth quarter of Saturday’s win over the Toronto Raptors. Then he patted a referee on his backside before leaving the court — to a standing ovation from fans inside TD Garden.
Morris took umbrage when Toronto’s CJ Miles fouled him near midcourt as Morris attempted to run out the clock with Boston up double digits en route to a 110-99 triumph in a battle of the top teams in the East.
Source: Chris Forsberg of ESPN
- The Orlando Magic are the most efficient NBA team in the fourth quarter since December
- Danilo Gallinari on returning this season: ‘My mindset is there is definitely a chance’
- Lakers’ Lonnie Walker IV Taking The Next Step In Returning Back To The Court
- Top 10 Plays From Wednesday Night As Jordan Poole’s Layup Wins The Game For Golden State
- Pistons’ Cory Joseph (back) out, Isaiah Stewart (shoulder) questionable vs. Nets
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 1 day ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 3 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic