Are Celtics Looking At Nets’ Brook Lopez?
The Nets have made it clear that their “Big 3” of Deron Williams, Brook Lopez and Joe Johnson are available, said SI.com’s Chris Mannix on Celtics Pregame Live.
While the salaries of the trio may scare some teams away, Mannix said the Celtics might want to look into Lopez.
“There’s no evidence they’re looking into him,” Mannix told Kyle Draper before Brooklyn played in Boston on Friday afternoon. “If I’m Boston, I’d do my homework on Brook Lopez. He’s in his mid-20s. He’s a guy who’s a pure center, who has been an All-Star. He makes some decent money but, if you’re rebuilding a team, a guy like that wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world to start with.”
- If the Mavericks continue downfall, Luka Doncic might become one of NBA’s highest scorers to ever miss the playoffs
- Is Lauri Markkenan playing tonight (Mar. 29) vs the San Antonio Spurs?
- Kansas guard MJ Rice plans to enter NCAA transfer portal
- A Look Oregon Basketball Coach Dana Altman’s Buyout and Contract as He Calls for His Own Firing and Calls Ducks Fans “Embarrassing”
- Dwyane Wade, Dirk Nowitzki, and Gregg Popovich headline the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame Class of 2023
NBA 2 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 5 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives