The Cleveland Cavaliers have offered Chauncey Billups a long-term contract to be their president of basketball operations, but he is conflicted about accepting, sources told ESPN.
Billups met with Cavs owner Dan Gilbert on Tuesday in Detroit, and on Wednesday he went with Gilbert to Cleveland for meetings with staff at Quicken Loans Arena, sources said.
However, Billups is happy living with his family in Denver and commuting to Los Angeles to do television work for ESPN, sources said.
Source: Brian Windhorst of ESPN
- Mojave King signs with G League Ignite after two seasons in NBL
- Kings guard De’Aaron Fox weds Recee Caldwell in Malibu
- Celtics star Jayson Tatum tops list of best small forwards in the NBA over LeBron James
- 76ers’ Tobias Harris marries fiancée Jasmine Winton at New York wedding
- Gilbert Arenas drops brutally honest take on LeBron James chasing stats
Main Page1 week ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page7 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page3 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
Main Page23 hours ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef