Chris Paul returned to the Clippers lineup Tuesday night in Sacramento, confirming the initial diagnosis that the sprained left thumb was a minor injury and that the All-Star point guard missed a practice and a game strictly out of preseason precaution.
Paul hurt the thumb in practice Saturday. He was held out of the workout the next day and also sat Monday against the Jazz in Salt Lake City, with coach Doc Rivers saying all along the sprain would not threaten Paul’s availability for the Oct. 27 opener at Portland.
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page5 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines2 weeks ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft
Main Page1 week ago
Kyrie Irving Next Team Odds – Lakers are the Top Favorite