Chris Paul returned to the Clippers lineup Tuesday night in Sacramento, confirming the initial diagnosis that the sprained left thumb was a minor injury and that the All-Star point guard missed a practice and a game strictly out of preseason precaution.
Paul hurt the thumb in practice Saturday. He was held out of the workout the next day and also sat Monday against the Jazz in Salt Lake City, with coach Doc Rivers saying all along the sprain would not threaten Paul’s availability for the Oct. 27 opener at Portland.
- Ex-NBA Star Spencer Haywood Missed Out On $2 Billion With Nike
- Magic Johnson shuts down Steph Curry’s claim of being the NBA’s best-ever point guard
- ‘Tough break, right?’: Pelicans coach Willie Green on injured Trey Murphy missing start of the season
- Wolves set to replay partnership between Rudy Gobert and Karl-Anthony Towns after last season’s false start
- Anthony Davis has reportedly been ‘training more this offseason than I’ve seen with him as a Laker’
Main Page 1 week ago
Clippers sign guard Xavier Moon to an Exhibit 10 contract
NBA 1 week ago
Damian Lillard says he would rather ‘lose every year’ than wear the Golden State jersey
Main Page 6 days ago
Timberwolves’ Anthony Edwards receives wall mural in hometown of Atlanta
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Luka Doncic celebrates launch of new Luka 2 ‘Lake Bled’ Jordan Brand shoes during 3-on-3 tournament on floating court in Slovenia