Cousins Day-to-Day; MRI Soothes Fear
Just making it to the World Cup of Basketball is proving to be quite a chore for the U.S. national team.
(DeMarcus) Cousins was injured when he got tangled with Anthony Davis after both big men hit the floor going after a loose ball during a scrimmage. An MRI on Cousins’ knee showed no structural damage, and USA Basketball said the Sacramento Kings star was day to day.
The test result for Cousins was a breath of fresh air for a U.S. team still recovering from the gruesome injury to Paul George.
- Cavaliers’ Donovan Mitchell: ‘I should have been All-NBA First Team’
- Heat guard Tyler Herro (right hand) could return for Game 2 vs. Nuggets
- Top Ten Highest-Paid NBA Coaches
- NBA Finals 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Win Would Be Bad for Sportsbooks
- NBA Finals Game 1: Nuggets vs Heat Public Betting Trends and Most Bet On Props
Main Page 1 week ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 1 week ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 4 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
NBA 2 weeks ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’