Celtics second-year swingman Jaylen Brown suffered a Grade 1 right hamstring strain that forced him to miss the second half of Saturday night’s Game 7 victory over the Milwaukee Bucks.
Brown said he will undergo an MRI on Sunday but is optimistic he will be available for the Eastern Conference semifinals opener against the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday in Boston. “I just did a move and it just popped a little bit, pulled it a little bit, but it’ll be all right,” Brown said after Boston’s 112-96 triumph.
Source: Chris Forsberg of ESPN
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%