Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban said he believes the Los Angeles Clippers will sell for far north of $1 billion.
Though several billionaires have expressed interest in buying the team, Cuban said it will take a group of buyers to put together a winning bid for the club.
“Acquiring the franchise has gone from rich guys or women being able to write a check for a team, to it being a consortium where you have a lot of stakeholders,” Cuban said in an interview with CNN’s Christine Romans Tuesday.
- Dallas Mavericks trade for Kyrie Irving
- New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
- Will Lakers trade Russell Westbrook, two first-rounders for Kyrie Irving?
- Buddy Hield fifth player to make 200 3-pointers in five straight seasons
- Virginia welcomes Betfred USA launch as official sports betting partner of Loudoun FC
NBA 6 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Legal 1 day ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
Main Page 6 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms