With just about a week until the Cleveland Cavaliers begin the regular season against the Boston Celtics, Cavs coach Tyronn Lue named Dwyane Wade his fifth and final starter for opening night. Wade, a 12-time All-Star and three-time champion, will replace JR Smith at shooting guard.
“I just wanted to do it,” Lue explained after practice Monday.
Source: Dave McMenamin of ESPN
- New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
- Will Lakers trade Russell Westbrook, two first-rounders for Kyrie Irving?
- Buddy Hield fifth player to make 200 3-pointers in five straight seasons
- Virginia welcomes Betfred USA launch as official sports betting partner of Loudoun FC
- Bucks’ Giannis Antetokounmpo, Marjon Beauchamp probable vs. Heat
NBA 6 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 6 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Updated NBA Finals odds