DeMarcus Cousins is en route on Tuesday to Los Angeles to see a specialist regarding his sore right foot, CSN California has confirmed.
The All-Star center missed the Kings’ 116-111 win over the Timberwolves due to the foot ailment and was seen noticeably limping Tuesday night at Sleep Train Arena.
- Cody Williams hopes to follow his brother Jalen’s footsteps and become top NBA Draft pick
- LeBron James is 9 points shy of reaching 40,000 career points
- Draymond Green claims Warriors would win the NBA title if they traded for LeBron James
- Reigning MVP Joel Embiid hopes to recover from his left knee before the start of the playoffs
- Lonzo Ball Still Unable to Sprint While Rehabbing
Main Page 1 week ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 1 week ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
NBA 7 days ago
Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’
Headlines 2 weeks ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating