The Cavaliers picked up the reliable backup point guard they have been missing all season by signing Deron Williams on Monday.
“At the end of the day, I just felt like this was the best fit for me,” said Williams, speaking to reporters in the hallway outside the Cavs’ locker room shortly before Cleveland hosted the Milwaukee Bucks. “It was a team that showed interest in the offseason in signing me and one — I think my name was thrown around all season and so I know a lot of the guys on the team, you know playing with LeBron [James] in the Olympics.
Source: Dave McMenamin of ESPN
- Stephen Curry has recorded the most 30+ point, 10+ assist games in Warriors history
- Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
- Lakers interested in trading for Bulls guard Zach LaVine?
- Pelicans’ Dyson Daniels (right ankle sprain) remains out against Wizards
- Utah Jazz consider Markkanen, Kessler and Agbaji as their only “untouchables” for trade
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 4 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic