DraftStreet: Free One Day League, $500 in Prizes
DraftStreet is offering $500 in prizes in a one day NBA fantasy league, join now and earn cash by tonight!
Let’s face it, not everyone can last through a full season of NBA fantasy basketball. The season is long and maintaining a roster for six months can get tiresome and tedious. Everyone is excited at the beginning of the season, but the enthusiasm’s lifespan is usually short.
DraftStreet has revolutionized the fantasy basketball world and recreated the game in order to make it more practical for the average person to participate in, and far more rewarding!
Today they have a free, one-day league with $500 in prizes being rewarded to the top 50 teams! Signing up and joining the league is fun and easy.
HOW TO PLAY:
1. Create a free account with DraftStreet by clicking here
2. Draft your team, which consists of three forwards, three guards, one center and a utility player of any position. Players are priced based on production. You must stay under the $100,000 salary cap.
3. Finish in the top 50 and win cash!
There are 13 games on tap tonight in the NBA:
– Los Angeles Lakers at Orlando Magic
-Toronto Raptors at Philadelphia 76ers
– San Antonio Spurs at Atlanta Hawks
– Oklahoma City Thunder at Boston Celtics
– Dallas Mavericks at Brooklyn Nets
– Milwaukee Bucks at Cleveland Cavaliers
– New Orleans Pelicans at Detroit Pistons
– Charlotte Bobcats at New York Knicks
– Los Angeles Clippers at Chicago Bulls
– Memphis Grizzlies at Houston Rockets
– Washington Wizards vs. Phoenix Suns
– Indiana Pacers at Sacramento Kings
– Minnesota Timberwolves at Golden State Warriors
Here’s a look at my team for tonight:
Tonight’s free, one-day league is just the beginning of our partnership with DraftStreet. We’ll have more opportunities for you to turn your fantasy basketball skills into cash every week. There are winners every day at DraftStreet, ThaDeeger, who turned $2 into $800 with his squad.
- NBA Draft Lottery 2023 Order, Odds, and Tiebreakers
- Arkansas guard Nick Smith Jr. declares for 2023 NBA Draft
- Arkansas’ Nick Smith Jr. is declaring for the 2023 NBA Draft after one season with the Razorbacks
- The Minnesota Timberwolves traded for Mike Conley because they wanted more ‘maturity’ on their roster, disrespecting D’Angelo Russell
- NBA Early Entry List: Prospects Leaving Early for 2023 NBA Draft
NBA 3 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 6 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives