This Thursday night DraftStreet is putting on a $11 league with $2,000 in prizes being awarded to the top 30 finishers!
By signing up through Basketball Insiders you get a 100 percent bonus on your initial sign up. So you see a return on your investment immediately!
DraftStreet has revolutionized fantasy basketball, making it quick, easy and fun for the average person to play. Having to invest six months to potentially earn money with your fantasy basketball skills is a thing of the past. DraftStreet produces winners every single day, and you can be one Wednesday night!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a free account with DraftStreet or sign into your existing account <— CLICK HERE TO PLAY
2. Draft and submit your team by 7 pm EST Thursday, which consists of three forwards, three guards, one center and a utility player of any position. Players are priced based on production. You must stay under the $100,000 salary cap.
3. Finish in the top 30 and win cash!
There are two games on tap tonight in the NBA:
– Indiana Pacers at Washington Wizards
– Oklahoma City Thunder at Los Angeles Clippers
- NBA Denies Knicks’ Protest of 105-103 Loss to Rockets on Feb. 12
- Hornets held to season-low 26 points in first half against Bucks
- Kings vs. Nuggets Odds, Picks, & Predictions (Feb. 28)
- Arizona State Basketball Coach Bobby Hurley Contract, Salary, Buyout & Net Worth
- Trail Blazers’ Deandre Ayton suffers hand sprain vs. Heat
Main Page 1 week ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 1 week ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 1 week ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating
NBA 6 days ago
Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’