Aquille Carr made a name for himself on YouTube and was headed to play for Seton Hall. Now he has his sights set on the NBA after declaring himself eligible for the upcoming draft.
As a sensational high school player, he earned the nickname “The Crimestopper” and was noted for his ball-handling and scoring. He scored 52 points in his final high school game.
Carr decommitted from Seton Hall to follow a different path.
In March of 2013, the 5-foot-6 point guard decided to pursue a professional career in the Chinese Basketball Association. He was drafted in the NBA Development League draft in October.
The 20-year-old Carr played 10 games for the Delaware 87ers. He averaged 10.7 points in 14.0 minutes per game, averaging more turnovers (2.1) than assists (1.9).
NBA Team Salaries
- Betting Picks: Boston Celtics vs Portland Trail Blazers preview prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Dallas Mavericks Preview
- NBA Betting Picks: Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks picks, preview and prediction
- Dame, It’s Time: Portland Must Part Ways With Lillard
- NBA Betting Picks: Chicago Bulls vs Brooklyn Nets preview, picks and prediction
Main Page2 weeks ago
LeBron James receives one-game suspension for elbowing Isaiah Stewart
College Headlines2 weeks ago
Gonzaga vs UCLA: Picks, Preview and Predictions
Main Page1 week ago
Bovada Specials – LeBron James and Isaiah Stewart foul odds
Headlines2 weeks ago
Sacramento Kings Fire Luke Walton