An MRI conducted yesterday at Kaiser Permanente in Sacramento revealed that Kings guard Frank Mason has a partial tear of the right plantar fascia (heel). He has been out of action since sustaining the injury during the closing moments of first quarter play on Sunday, Dec. 31 against Memphis.
He will continue treatment and be reevaluated 4-6 weeks from the date of the original injury.
A rookie out of Kansas, he has posted 7.6 points, 2.1 rebounds, 2.9 assists and 18.9 minutes per contest in 29 games (two starts).
Source: Sacramento Kings
- Pelicans’ Brandon Ingram, CJ McCollum available against Nuggets
- For the first time this season Joel Embiid jumps to No.2 in the MVP Ladder behind Nikola Jokić
- Utah’s Jarred Vanderbilt Reportedly Has Interest From The Indiana Pacers
- Timberwolves’ Rudy Gobert (groin), Taurean Prince (ankle) questionable vs. Kings
- MGM Resorts International partner with NFLPA to promote casinos
NBA 21 hours ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
NBA 2 weeks ago
Paris gets ready to host an NBA game for the 12th time as Pistons vs Bulls clash
Legal 2 weeks ago
Mississippi tries yet again to legalize online sports betting