NBA News Wire
Grizzlies sign Morris to 10-day deal
The Memphis Grizzlies signed guard Darius Morris to a 10-day contract Monday.
Morris averaged 4.2 points and 1.6 assists on 41.3 percent shooting in 11.2 minutes over 22 games combined with the Philadelphia 76ers and Los Angeles Clippers this season.
Morris, 23, has three-year career averages of 3.7 points, 1.0 rebound and 1.5 assists in 12.3 minutes over 89 games (17 starts) with the Los Angeles Lakers, 76ers and Clippers.
In three NBA Development League games, Morris has averaged 17.0 points, 4.3 rebounds and 5.0 assists in 32.7 minutes with the Los Angeles D-Fenders.
The Los Angeles native was a second-round draft choice of the Lakers in 2011 out of Michigan.
- Houston forward Jarace Walker declares for 2023 NBA Draft
- NCAA Tournament has zero No. 1 seeds in Elite Eight for first time since seeding began in 1979
- Luke Kennard becomes second player in NBA history to record 30 points on only 3-pointers
- Mavericks’ Luka Doncic fined $35K for money gesture toward referee
- Michigan State Basketball Coach Tom Izzo Says Big Ten is Best Conference in College Basketball, But March Madness Data Disagrees
NBA 4 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 1 week ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Jay Bilas’ March Madness Bracket, Predictions, and Expert Picks
College Basketball 4 days ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss