(Basket4us:) You’ve announced a few days you do not have any offers for next year. How are you facing this indecision?
Gustavo Ayon: I’m very quiet. Today I have only one bid in China. I will decide after the World Cup, but it satisfies my financial interests and cherish sports and go there.
Basket4US: Would you return to the NBA, even though you’ve been there a secondary role, or would you rather play for a team where you can be a reference?
Gustavo Ayon: In the NBA was very marked who were the stars of the teams.Moreover, in recent years I have had injuries that have hurt my game and my career.I feel great.It is where I will play my best and show my best version.
- Ex-76ers minority owner Michael Rubin admits to ‘violating every rule the NBA had’
- The Spurs Are Finding Their Offensive Identity Around Victor Wembanyama
- Is Donovan Mitchell playing tonight against Pistons?
- Can Brandin Podziemski extend the Golden State Warriors’ dynasty?
- Lil Wayne Says He Was ‘Treated Like S—t’ At Crypto.com Arena During Lakers Game
Main Page 1 week ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 2 weeks ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 2 weeks ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’