(Basket4us:) You’ve announced a few days you do not have any offers for next year. How are you facing this indecision?
Gustavo Ayon: I’m very quiet. Today I have only one bid in China. I will decide after the World Cup, but it satisfies my financial interests and cherish sports and go there.
Basket4US: Would you return to the NBA, even though you’ve been there a secondary role, or would you rather play for a team where you can be a reference?
Gustavo Ayon: In the NBA was very marked who were the stars of the teams.Moreover, in recent years I have had injuries that have hurt my game and my career.I feel great.It is where I will play my best and show my best version.
- Stephen Curry has recorded the most 30+ point, 10+ assist games in Warriors history
- Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
- Lakers interested in trading for Bulls guard Zach LaVine?
- Pelicans’ Dyson Daniels (right ankle sprain) remains out against Wizards
- Utah Jazz consider Markkanen, Kessler and Agbaji as their only “untouchables” for trade
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 4 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic