NBA News Wire
Heat sent Liggins to D-League
The Miami Heat are sending guard DeAndre Liggins to the NBA D-League’s Sioux Falls Skyforce for Sunday’s game against the Canton Charge.
Following the game, Liggins will re-join the Heat in Miami for Monday night’s game against the Washington Wizards.
The Heat signed Liggins to a second 10-day contract on Saturday. He has played one game with the Heat in which he had two points and one rebound in 1:24 minutes.
Liggins, a D-League All-Star, is averaging 14.5 points, 7.5 rebounds, 4.8 assists, 2.54 steals and 40.3 minutes while shooting 39.8 percent in 35 games with Sioux Falls this season.
- Dwyane Wade, Dirk Nowitzki, and Gregg Popovich headline the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame Class of 2023
- NCAA Tournament: Who are each team’s most unexpected stars ahead of the Final Four stage?
- Is Giannis Antetokounmpo playing tonight (Mar. 29) vs. Pacers?
- Pelicans’ Zion Williamson (hamstring) to be re-evaluated next week
- Draymond Green considers facing the Kings would be the Warriors’ best scenario in NBA playoffs
NBA 2 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 5 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives