Charlotte Hornets guard Gerald Henderson underwent successful arthroscopic surgery on his right wrist to remove scar tissue, the team announced Friday.
The surgery was performed at the Duke University Medical Center by Dr. David Ruch. Henderson’s wrist will be immobilized for about two weeks before he begins rehabbing it.
Henderson averaged 14.0 points, 4.0 rebounds and 2.6 assists in 32.0 minutes over 77 games this season.
- Khloe Kardashian, Tristan Thompson welcome second baby via surrogate
- Stephen Curry Surprises Riley with New Sneakers for 10th Birthday
- Kevin Durant Charity Foundation unveils first basketball court in Tokyo
- Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
- Wizards’ Kristaps Porzingis and girlfriend Laura Vizla share France photos
Main Page5 days ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page4 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page6 hours ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
news1 week ago
NBA Twitter Reacts Hilariously to Jimmy Butler’s New Hair