NCAA News Wire
ISU F Nader suspended indefinitely
Iowa State forward Abdel Nader was suspended from the team indefinitely after being cited for operating a vehicle while intoxicated Saturday night, the Des Moines Register reported.
Nader sat out the season after transferring from Northern Illinois. He averaged 13.1 points and 5.6 rebounds per game his sophomore season at Northern Illinois.
“Coach (Fred) Hoiberg is aware of the situation,” the school’s athletic department wrote in an e-mail to the Register on Sunday morning. “Per our student-athlete conduct policy he is suspended indefinitely.”
The Cyclones went 28-8 in 2013-14 and reached the NCAA Tournament’s regional semifinals before falling to eventual champion Connecticut.
- Angel Reese Signs NIL Deal to Feature in Starry Commercial With Zion Williamson and KAT But You Can’t See Her
- Daniel Freitag: The 4-Star Prospect in Wisconsin Badgers’ Sights
- Jaylen Brown Next Team Odds If Not Celtics 2023: Hawks Are Betting Favorites
- League sources call Lakers assistant coach Phil Handy a name to watch for on Frank Vogel’s staff with Phoenix
- Heat star Jimmy Butler on Game 1 loss: ‘Got to get more layups, got to get more free throws’
Main Page 1 week ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 1 week ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 5 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Headlines 6 days ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell