NCAA News Wire
Izzo: Appling could miss two weeks
Michigan State point guard Keith Appling, who has missed the last two games with a wrist injury, is expected to be out even longer.
“I’ve got a feeling Appling is out a couple of weeks,” coach Tom Izzo said Sunday after the Spartans’ 60-58 loss to Wisconsin.
Appling missed Thursday’s 15-point win over Penn State and Sunday’s game.
Appling is averaging 15.0 points, 4.9 assists and shooting over 40 percent on 3-pointers this season.
- Thunder’s Shai Gilgeous-Alexander assures Russell Westbrook is “one of the best competitors” in NBA history
- Wizards’ Bradley Beal is under Police investigation after an incident that happened with an Orlando fan last week
- LeBron James came off the bench for second time in 1,414 career games
- LSU Basketball Star Angel Reese Has Increased Her NIL Value by 243% To $392k Since Jan. 10
- Virginia Tech’s Women’s Basketball team is headed to the program’s first Final Four appearance after an 84-74 victory vs Ohio State
NBA 12 hours ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 4 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives