Cleveland Cavaliers guard J.R. Smith appeared to have turned his ankle midway in the first quarter against the Toronto Raptors after draining a tough jumper from the corner.
When he landed from knocking down the shot, he was in midst of fans seated courtside. He might have stepped on someone’s foot. Head coach David Blatt immediately called a timeout to get Joe Harris in the game. The injury didn’t seem severe, as he was able to walk on his own.
- Pistons center Isaiah Stewart upgraded to probable vs. Knicks
- Anthony Davis Speaks Out On Lakers Late Collapse Vs Pacers
- Raptors forward Scottie Barnes on coming off bench: ‘It was a little different, for sure’
- Marcus Smart’s Playmaking Role Has Made Boston A More Dynamic Team
- Spurs sign forward Alize Johnson, waive rookie Jordan Hall
NBA 1 week ago
NBA Betting Odds And Picks Tonight: NBA Best Bets For Monday 11/21
Main Page 1 week ago
WATCH: Giannis Antetokounmpo shoves ladder after loss to 76ers
NBA 2 weeks ago
NBA Player Prop Picks Tonight: De’Aaron Fox Over 1.5 Three-Pointers Leads Our Best Bets
NBA 6 days ago
Derrick Rose Could Be Traded To ‘Surprise’ Team Emerging With Interest