The NBA regular season ends Wednesday, but LeBron James’ regular season seemingly finished when the third-quarter buzzer sounded on Monday. James checked out for good with the Cleveland Cavaliers up by 15 over the Atlanta Hawks.
He did plenty of damage in the 33 minutes he played prior to that, scoring 34 points on 13-for-16 shooting and adding six rebounds, six assists, two steals and a block to set the Cavs up for a comfortable 109-94 win that clinched their spot as the No. 1 seed in the Eastern Conference playoffs.
Source: Dave McMenamin of ESPN
- Broadcaster Kenny Smith explains why his remarks on Sabrina Ionescu weren’t based on gender
- Jalen Brunson really wanted to stay in Dallas but Mavs declined twice 4-year, $55 million deal
- Trail Blazers convert center Duop Reath’s two-way deal into a three-year contract
- Two-time Slam Dunk Champion Mac McClung works a “shift” at Raising Cane’s
- Timberwolves sign forward Justin Jackson to a 10-day contract
Main Page 2 days ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 1 week ago
NBA Championship Odds: Which Teams Are The Favorites To Win The NBA Title?
NBA 2 days ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 3 days ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating