The NBA regular season ends Wednesday, but LeBron James’ regular season seemingly finished when the third-quarter buzzer sounded on Monday. James checked out for good with the Cleveland Cavaliers up by 15 over the Atlanta Hawks.
He did plenty of damage in the 33 minutes he played prior to that, scoring 34 points on 13-for-16 shooting and adding six rebounds, six assists, two steals and a block to set the Cavs up for a comfortable 109-94 win that clinched their spot as the No. 1 seed in the Eastern Conference playoffs.
Source: Dave McMenamin of ESPN
- A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
- Heat, Spurs will play game in Mexico City during 2022-23 NBA season
- Reebock releases Allen Iverson Question “Blue Toe” Shoes on August 19
- Kendrick Perkins owns multimillion-dollar French Bulldog business
- New rumor suggest Lakers could trade Anthony Davis
Main Page7 days ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page6 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page2 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
Main Page3 days ago
Wizards’ Kristaps Porzingis and girlfriend Laura Vizla share France photos