The Utah Jazz claimed fourth-year forward-guard Jordan Hamilton and rookie forward Joe Ingles off waivers, the team announced Monday.
Hamilton, 24, was waived by the Toronto Raptors on Saturday after appearing in six preseason games.
He has played in 126 career NBA games, including 15 starts, over three seasons with Denver and Houston. Last season, he averaged 6.7 points and 3.2 rebounds in 17.0 minutes for the Nuggets and Rockets.
The 6-foot-8 Ingles was waived by the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday after playing 37 minutes in five preseason games.
Ingles, 27, played for the Australian National Team in the 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup and averaged 11.4 points and 3.4 assists.
- Grizzlies add Justin Bean, Jacob Gilyard to training camp roster
- Knicks’ Jalen Brunson proposes to girlfriend Ali Marks at high school
- Knicks president Leon Rose won’t interfere in Tom Thibodeau’s rotation
- Trail Blazers sign five-year NBA veteran Wes Iwundu
- Hornets coach Steve Clifford impressed by LaMelo Ball
Main Page6 days ago
Bucks sign guard Iverson Molinar to one-year, $1.02 million deal
Indiana2 weeks ago
Indiana online sports betting handle reaches US$238m for August
NBA4 days ago
Jayson Tatum recalls smashing Michael Jordan’s wine glass at dinner
Main Page1 week ago
NBA League Pass for Australians now 48% cheaper in 2022