Jordan on Kobe or LeBron: Five ‘Beats’ Three
Four-and-a-half years and two more LeBron James championships haven’t changed Michael Jordan’s opinion that Kobe Bryant was better than James. In February 2013, Jordan told NBA TV that Bryant’s five championship rings put him above James, who had one at that time. Speaking at his Flight School in Santa Barbara, California, on Monday, Jordan said that logic still stands.
“Would I rank LeBron over Kobe? In terms of best of all time? No,” he said, in response to a question from a camper. “There’s something about five that beats three. … Kobe won five championships. LeBron won three — although he’s been to seven [consecutive] Finals,” Jordan said.
- Angel Reese Signs NIL Deal to Feature in Starry Commercial With Zion Williamson and KAT But You Can’t See Her
- Daniel Freitag: The 4-Star Prospect in Wisconsin Badgers’ Sights
- Jaylen Brown Next Team Odds If Not Celtics 2023: Hawks Are Betting Favorites
- League sources call Lakers assistant coach Phil Handy a name to watch for on Frank Vogel’s staff with Phoenix
- Heat star Jimmy Butler on Game 1 loss: ‘Got to get more layups, got to get more free throws’
Main Page 1 week ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 1 week ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 5 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Headlines 5 days ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell