Larry Drew has been formally fired as coach of the Bucks, sources told ESPN
The Milwaukee Bucks have agreed to send two second-round draft picks to the Brooklyn Nets to secure the coaching rights to Jason Kidd, sources tell ESPN.com.
The Bucks had been offering one second-round pick, but the Nets initially wanted a 2015 first-round pick in exchange, a negotiating chip the Bucks originally dismissed.
- NBA All-Star Game Viewership Up 20% In 2024
- CJ McCollum only NBA player this season shooting over 50% on pull-up 2s, 40% on pull-up 3-pointers
- Texas A&M-Commerce, Incarnate Word Players Brawl During Postgame Handshakes
- Hornets sign center Marques Bolden to a 10-day contract
- Phoenix police set court date this weekend after Isaiah Stewart’s assault on Drew Eubanks
NBA 2 weeks ago
Reports say Donovan Mitchell will only extend contract with Cavs if team contends for title this season
NBA 6 days ago
NBA Championship Odds: Which Teams Are The Favorites To Win The NBA Title?
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Trail Blazers Likely to Retain Jerami Grant and Malcolm Brogdon
Headlines 3 days ago
NBA All-Star Game 2024: Who Has the Best Odds to Win AS Game MVP?