Kings center DeMarcus Cousins suffered a sprained left ankle late in Sacramento’s 121-117 loss to the Memphis Grizzlies on Saturday night. The injury forced him from the game.
The injury occurred with 2:03 remaining in the fourth quarter, when Grizzlies center Marc Gasol fell into Cousins’ ankle while diving for a loose ball.
Cousins, who was recently named to his second All-Star Game, had to be helped off the court and seemed unable to put weight on the foot. X-rays on the ankle were negative, according to the team. He’s considered day-to-day.
Source: Associated Press
- Stephen Curry has recorded the most 30+ point, 10+ assist games in Warriors history
- Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
- Lakers interested in trading for Bulls guard Zach LaVine?
- Pelicans’ Dyson Daniels (right ankle sprain) remains out against Wizards
- Utah Jazz consider Markkanen, Kessler and Agbaji as their only “untouchables” for trade
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 3 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again