NBA News Wire
Kings F Evans fined for elbowing
The NBA ordered Sacramento Kings forward Reggie Evans to pay for an elbow to the face of New Orleans Pelicans forward-center Anthony Davis, fining him $15,000 on Tuesday.
Evans was called for a flagrant-2 foul and ejected with 1:03 left in the third quarter of the Kings’ 102-97 victory over the Pelicans on Monday night in New Orleans.
The 6-foot-8 Evans left with three points and 12 rebounds in 23 minutes. Davis finished with 22 points, eight rebounds, four blocked shots and four assists in 38 minutes.
Evans was the first player who received an anti-flopping fine from the NBA in November 2012.
Traded to the Kings this season from the Brooklyn Nets, Evans has played in 49 games and averages 3.8 points and 6.2 rebounds.
- NBA Trade Rumors: Brooklyn Nets to trade Ben Simmons this offseason?
- Indiana Hoosiers’ Logan Duncomb and Nathan Childress enter transfer portal after March Madness run comes to an end
- EveryGame March Madness $5k Challenge: Win With Wagers
- Utah’s rookie SG Ochai Agbaji is making the most of his increased playing time with the Jazz, he’s started the last 10 games
- Best USA Sports Betting Site For March Madness Parlays
NBA 3 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 7 days ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Could Crimson Tide Justify Firing Alabama Basketball Coach Nate Oats With His Huge Buyout After Brandon Miller Gun Incident?
College Basketball 1 week ago
Jay Bilas’ March Madness Bracket, Predictions, and Expert Picks