Kings Reach Deal With George Karl?
After several days of intense negotiations, George Karl has agreed to take over as Kings head coach after this weekend’s NBA All-Star break, The Bee has learned.
An official announcement is expected within the next few days. Terms of the deal were not available, though Karl was seeking a four-year contract in excess of $4 million per season.
An introductory news conference will be held next week in Sacramento. Team executives are postponing the formal media session to avoid detracting from center DeMarcus Cousins’ All-Star debut Sunday in New York.
Karl’s first game will be next Friday, Feb. 20, against Boston at Sleep Train Arena.
- North Carolina Sports Betting: Lawmakers Move One Step Closer To Approving Online Sports Wagering
- USC Basketball: Isaiah Collier is recruiting Bronny James at the 2023 McDonald’s All-American Game
- NC State Basketball: Terquavion Smith To Enter 2023 NBA Draft
- WATCH: Bronny James, Matas Buzelis, & Sean Stewart in the 2023 McDonald’s All-American Powerade JamFest
- Dayton forward Mike Sharavjamts to enter 2023 NBA Draft
NBA 1 day ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 4 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives