In checking on the availability of Brooklyn Nets forward Andrei Kirilenko, several contenders were left with the impression that the former All-Star’s desire to tend to a family matter in New York makes a trade impractical for the foreseeable future, league sources told Yahoo Sports.
The Cleveland Cavaliers and Los Angeles Clippers are two contenders with needs at small forward who’ll wait to see if Kirilenko, 33, becomes available closer to the NBA’s trade deadline in February, or after a contract buyout later in the season, league sources said.
- A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
- Heat, Spurs will play game in Mexico City during 2022-23 NBA season
- Reebock releases Allen Iverson Question “Blue Toe” Shoes on August 19
- Kendrick Perkins owns multimillion-dollar French Bulldog business
- New rumor suggest Lakers could trade Anthony Davis
Main Page7 days ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page6 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page2 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
Main Page3 days ago
Wizards’ Kristaps Porzingis and girlfriend Laura Vizla share France photos